The bank customer experience is all about managing perceptions and building solid relationships with your clients.
Today, more than ever, it is important to consider all aspects of a relationship to ensure your customers feel good about the one they have with you. To do this, you need to do 3 things to help your customers…
1. Build trust in the relationship they have with you and your staff
2. Achieve financial success
3. Find reasons to refer their friends and family to your bank
If customers have a positive experience when they interact with you, they will remember you, begin to depend on you, develop a relationship with you, allow you into their world and finally trust you with their financial goals. Once they feel confident that you are meeting their financial needs, they will feel empowered to recommend you to their family and friends.
When you commit to building solid relationships with your customers you don’t have to worry about a “sales culture.” The sales come naturally because you are meeting your customers’ needs. When you truly build lasting relationships with your customers they will come to you for all their financial services…because they know you have what they need personally.
Some of the tools that we use to help create and instill a positive bank customer experience are:
- Moments of Truth Exploration – Raise the Bar on Your Customer Service
- 7 Step Customer Care Program – The first 90 Days in Your Customer’s Life
- Mystery Shop – Educate and Train to Accomplish Goals and Feel Good About It!
- Customer Contact Tools – MCIF Profiles, Scripting, Call Planning Reports & more
- Training, Coaching and Mentoring – Take Care of Your Customers First
- Understanding Customer Attitudes – Changing Attitudes One Step at a Time
- Creating Your Network – Circles of Influence, Informational Meetings, Your 30 Second Commercial and other Prospecting Tools
- Customers Consider Your Bank their Primary Financial Institution – Know Your Sticky Products and Why It’s Important